Noel Bazaar Shopping Challenge

Saturday, November 2, 2013



I went to Noel Bazaar last last week to join the shopping challenge that they offered to me. It was really a fun experience joining such events. This is new to me. Remember my store visit at Alabang Town Center? It's my first time too and I will be attending events more in the future. This gave me more confidence to explore things and meet new people, with the help of a special someone too. :)


Do you often go to bazaars like this? Even though this is a very late post but hey this is not the only time that they will be having a bazaar. It was actually favorable to me that they held the bazaar last October 18 to 27 at Filinvest City, Alabang because I am currently residing somewhere in Laguna. 
But there will be more! Of course Noel Discover Bazaar will be having their second early Christmas bazaar for this year on 
November 22 to December 1 at World Trade Center
Hello Manila readers! :)
I will try my best to attend the bazaar again because seriously the stuff there are the bomb. You can see a lot of fashionable stuff that you can avail in a very affordable price. For quality and brand lovers, authentic bags and shoes are there too like Prada, the trending Michael Kors bags and watches, Tory Burch sandals, Chanel and wooo I saw my dream bag from Céline Paris. Yes, you read it right! 
I am sure Noel Discover Bazaar have a lot of surprises on November 22. Can't wait? :) See you ladies!












Visit  Noel Discover Bazaar facebook page.
Thank you Noel Bazaar for inviting me! Hoping to see you again!

1 comment