Cats & Dogs Between the Stripes

Monday, November 11, 2013


And the sun shines again after the super typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan is the international name) hit the Philippines last Friday and Saturday. I was in the office when PAG-ASA (Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration) declared that the typhoon will be in the Manila Area around 5pm. There's no really a heavy rainfall but the wind is so strong that my mom told me that our roof was almost flew by the typhoon in Laguna. Wooo. I was really scared and some of my office mates are really paranoid about it. I thank God for bringing the sun back again.


Sometimes we just have to hang out and leave all the problems behind. That's why after going to church early in the morning yesterday, my boyfriend and I decided to go out. I think it's a good time to take pictures for the blog too. :) It's really a hot Sunday so I decided to go wear my big round sunnies. Honestly speaking, I don't know why I decided to wear my dog loafers instead of the cat's. My top and shoes is really contrasting yet so cute, don't you think? 
More posts like this will be coming soon! :)













My dog loafers are in love with those koi fishes. And hey, it's Christmas time. Fun time until they turned on the lights! :) A day well spent.










What I wore?

Cat face top: Sheinside
Stripes Skirt: from Noel Bazaar
Dog Loafers: Choies
Watch: Veloci
Sunnies: Fly Shades


2 comments