Vintage Prints

Sunday, November 3, 2013


Woot woot. Few hours left and it's Monday again. It's school /work/busy time again! Awww. Goodbye short vacation. Ahhhh. I just spent most of my time with my laptop. What I did? Online shopping. Yes, that's what I love while surfing online stores and blogs. I visit awesome fashion blogs to get some inspiration and browse like crazy to all of the online shop that I like! :) Most of my clothes, shoes and accessories are from online stores. I'm not really a fan of walking in a mall and visit all stores. Seriously, it will consume almost a day, walking back and forth thinking "should I buy that one? or this one?". Haha.


Here's a new outfit post that will probably give you some ideas what I wore at the office. I usually wear simple black blazers but this one is different that is so me, ehem, speaking of florals, I'm the queen. lol. just joking! but I just seriously love florals that's why when I got the chance to have one, I ordered it right away! Thanks to Sheinside.com! Finally got a cool blazer. :)

I want to make my outfit colorful and alive so I decided to wear one of the skirts that I got from Noel Bazaar  I forgot from what specific shop. I don't know when did I last wore yellow stuff because I'm not really a fan of yellow colored clothes but this skirt is an exemption. Haha. What do you think?











What I wore?

Floral Blazer: (special thanks to) Sheinside
Lace top: On The Dot
Skirt: Noel Bazaar
Bracelet: Chicnova
Wedge: Oasap

Post a Comment