Touch of Ombré

Thursday, November 7, 2013


Wearing these high-waisted shorts and boots makes me look tall. That I absolutely love! Haha
Got this ombré shorts few weeks ago from shop a called OMGFashion.com
I just love how this online shop started, owned by just a simple couple and with the help of each other running a small online business, it became huge until they finally get married. Indeed a perfect success story. :)


It's not too late to post this summer-ish vibe of my outfit though a super typhoon is about to come tomorrow. So guys, be alert okay? I wonder what will happen to close up forever summer's event party tom if there's a huge storm that will hit Manila. This post should be dedicated for it because I want to come but don't have enough time. So I hope the weather will be fine tomorrow night and for those who are coming, I hope this would help you brainstorm any fashionable ideas for your get up tomorrow. Good luck! :)






OMG Fashion shorts


Necklace and Skull ring from Rings and Tings 





What I wore?

Shorts: OMG Fashion
Top and Hat: Romwe
Accessories: Rings and Tings
Shoes: Lovely Shoes


Post a Comment