On The Go

Friday, November 1, 2013


Hello people of the earth! Happy Halloween guys. Well, I hope my cousins are not around today so I can have the guts to take photos of a halloween-related outfit post but unfortunately, we're busy today. Maybe I can make it for tomorrow? haha lols.

This is quite a very late post. I went to Noel Discovery Bazaar last last week but yes, I am so busy to post this right away. It was a really fun date with someone who patiently accompany me to go shop and splurge!
So Noel Bazaar gave me money for their bazaar shopping challenge and guess what? I bought skirts and tops. I am now a "skirt girl", yes because I don't really wear skirts when I was a kid and during my early teenage years. I will show you the stuff I bought on my next outfit posts! :)

By the way here's my simple outfit for the bazaar. Because I have work Monday to Saturday, I don't have time to prepare and think about what should I wear on Noel Bazaar last last Sunday, which is the only time I have to visit them in Filinvest Tent Alabang. I am thinking if I should wear skirt and pair it with my floral wedge but yeah I feel not comfortable with it so I pulled out some jeans from my closet, and oh wait, I have a very hard time thinking what top should I wear, I don't know, I was on the rush that time! Thanks to this lace top. Haha. I feel so fresh on my outfit. To complete the "on the go" outfit, I decided to wear my sneakers from World Balance. Simple, fresh clean outfit for such a sunny day. What do you think of my outfit? :) What do you wear on such a busy sunny day?







What I wore?

Lace top: Chicwish
Jeans: Jag
Sneakers: World Balance

Post a Comment