Apollo Petroleum Jelly

Friday, April 5, 2013



Hey guys, this post will composed of a product review of a well known brand Apollo Petroleum Jelly that Ms. Neb Manabat from Philusa.Com.ph have sent to me.
This isn’t my first time to use Apollo Petroleum Jelly, actually I’ve been using this since I was a child. My mom told me that it’s good for the skin that’s why I always apply them on my hands whenever I feel that my skin is dry. When I started using lipstick, I apply a jelly on my lips before putting a lipstick so that my lips won’t be choppy or dry and to prevent my lips gets dark, that’s what my mom told me.

I’ve search a little on what other benefits can Petroleum Jelly give.

1: Heal Wounds

-an antibacterial ointment can help speed things up and possibly prevent or minimize scarring.

2: About Face

can help soothe dryness and flakiness, as well as help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (it’s not going to take away wrinkles, but it will make them less noticeable). Use it as a daily moisturizer, daily makeup remover and even as a way to prevent wind burn.

3: Smooth and Supple Skin

-Skin becomes prone to cracks, sensitivity and even infection.

4: Help Your Hands

-help to seal in moisture and the thick ointment stays on the surface of the skin longer than water-based lotions, promoting longer healing.

5: Fancy Feet

Plagued by dry, cracked feet? A pedicure may be the first thing you think of but all you really need is a jar of petroleum jelly, a pair of socks and a good night’s sleep.

image

image

Hope this helps! :) Thank you. Visit Philusa.Com.ph

3 comments

  1. Hello, I just want all you to know that I too have blog on how to help cure your dried cracked feet with petroleum jelly....I also have many other unusual beauty tips you can do at home on that blog, so please go check it out at http://one-stopbeauty.com...also if you will, please leave a comment because I do like to get other people's feedback/opinions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.
    view this website

    ReplyDelete