Playful

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Sweaters? Philippines is really an effing hot country and the weather here is really bipolar. The temperature will rise up to 36 degree Celsius but in the middle of a sunny day or late at night, rain pours. I am loving to wear my sweaters like almost everyday since I have started to work in Makati where I always commute for two to three hours back and forth riding a bus. Yeah yeah, that's life! Haha It's really cold in the bus and in the office sometimes that's why I want to wear sweaters in a style that looks comfortable and simply fashionable at once.


I always find wearing skirts cute and girly. Skirts brings out your feminine and delicate side than wearing ordinary jeans which like everybody wear these days. Let's step out of our comfort zone sometimes and try new things. Just like what I did to my hair. lol. haha.


Got this cool trendy sweater last week. Seems like everybody got it already and my undying obsession and love to floral makes me want to get it right away when I saw this online.










What I wore?

Sweater: Romwe
Skirt: Chicwish
Boots: Lovely Shoes
Flower Crown: DIY

Post a Comment