Yellow Sparkles

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hello people! :) Been very busy these past few days because I started working already in Makati which is quite far from my place. And guess what? I just proved that women can change their minds very fast! Why? Because last Thursday, when I finally cleared my medicals, I hurriedly packed my things and went to my friend's boarding house. But I just stayed there for only one night. Haha. Silly me, why? because when I computed all my expenses if I'll stay on a boarding house or I travel everyday just to go to work, I realized that my expenses is bigger if I stayed on a boarding house so I decided to move out the day after that night, so it's like I just stayed there for only one night to sleep. Lol.


Anyways, I just wanted to share that crazy experience to you though that's not related to my post which is all about my newest accessories from Yellow Sparkles which I used already on my previous outfit posts. I just wanted to make a separate posts for them as my "thank you" to their gifts for me. :) 

I really like them! If you want to get one of these, you can visit their shop here on Facebook or follow them also on IG, @yellow_sparkles 







Visit them on:

Post a Comment