B & W Stripes

Tuesday, August 20, 2013


So yesterday, I am planning to take outfit shots outside but unfortunately, the typhoon is not yet done flooding our area. I am so desperate to go to work because I really have to finish all my tasks besides my workmates are on leave so I am the one assigned on their respective jobs. But when I was on my way to work, I was on the bus already when my workmate called me that the bosses announced that there will be no work for that day, plus I am already on the express way, what the hell should I do? Luckily, the bus driver also decided not to go because of the flood on the Magallanes and Buendia area and we went back. Seriously, it's almost one week that the rain doesn't stop pouring. Just a quick update of my life. lol


So I have to take indoor outfit shots again, and it's really raining pretty hard when my sister and I took this photos. Haha. What a gloomy weather. 


Are you a follower on my instagram account @itsmariahazel? Then you probably saw this lovely headband from @anythingwired8 and this will be my first time using my Love Moschino bag from the luxury online shop Reebonz.com

So the black and white stripes is like one of the biggest hit on bloggersphere. The black and white combo is a trending latest style in fashion this year. The preppy print keeps things casual enough for daytime, but the dramatic, contrasting hues can really spice things up for night. What’s not to love? This is stripes beauty.






Have you seen my post of my Love Moschino bag in here? Omg, you will love this! If you're looking for an online shop that sells luxury bags, designer bags and shoes like Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Love Moschino, Yves Saintlaurent, Prada, Michael Kors, and many more! then you better sign up now on Reebonz just for free because only members have access to view their luxury products. Sign up now!



Floral headband from @anythingwired8 and my lovely heart bracelet from @thecookiebeads
I'll make a separate posts for these so you can see a closer look to them. I love them so much! They're so pretty and the quality is really good.





What I wore?

Love Moschino bag: Reebonz
Floral headband: @anythingwired8 
Bracelet: @thecookiebeads
Shoes: Sammydress
Dress: Romwe

3 comments

  1. Lovely look! The headband adds such a nice touch :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so classy. I love this dress on you , its perfect :)♥

    ReplyDelete