Lazy Outfit

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just a quick outfit post before this rainy week ends! Oh my gosh, time flies so fast that I didn't feel that I am already working for two weeks! Yay for the first two weeks. It's been a very productive days for me as I'm learning new knowledge especially on my work, wooh, lots of computations! :/ Well, part of the job. Haha


So this is one of my outfit in the office, since I don't have any uniform yet, I am enjoying wearing all my clothes and trying to mix and match everyday. I can't make an #ootd photo on instagram since I am always in the rush every morning. I don't even have time to comb my hair, I just try to fix my hair while I'm on my way to work. Haha, well, that's not knew! I don't really blow dry my hair. lol


I called this outfit "lazy" because of the loose style of the lacey shirt that I got from Sammydress.com
I thought it was some sort of a simple outfit but my office mates and friends really like it. 
Pak na pak nga daw e. lol






Lace Top: Sammydress
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Fiori Manila
Shoes: Parisian



1 comment