Frollic Shoes

Sunday, August 25, 2013




No one can ever love wearing heels for such a very long time. Even if you're used to wearing them like everyday, your feet needs some rest too. I always have trouble when I really have to bring some emergency flats that can easily fit on my bag. It's not all the time that I have to bring huge bags just for that flats.

Good thing I have these Frollic Shoes that I also posted on my previous outfit post. Seriously, thanks for these comfy flats! I used them when I'm sooo tired wearing heels and very useful during rainy days. Emergency flats indeed.

What I love about these flats is that they can fit into a small pouch that can easily fit on your bag! and that they are insanely bendable. Frollic Shoes also got them in different designs! My other picks would have to be the pastel colored and tribal aztec printed ones. You may check out their Facebook Page and Instagram @frolliconline

Got them in three different designs!









Thank you so much Frollic Shoes! :) I love them so much.

Post a Comment