Simple Christmas Holiday Outfit

Wednesday, December 20, 2017


When you're not in the mood to wear any Christmas color..
Hey guys! I am slowly coming back to posting outfits! Yeyyy! I still love posting outfits here in my blog even if errrrr Instagram is taking over the #ootd but whatevahhhh. 

So here's my anti-holiday outfit. If you guys have no plans on wearing any Christmas-y this weekend, you might want to get some inspiration with this. This is actually very simple, you just have to get a black top, high-waist jeans and to still add a little extra vibes, a boots with heels! Because we're lowkey trying to look pretty but we still have to keep the fabulous aura. Haha!




I super love the effect of wearing a bold red lippie and a matching bag with my outfit. I'm feeling the Kendall vibes except that I am not skinny and tall. lol 


And yet another hair color, bluish gray done by @beautylounge.ph! 






So, what are you gonna wear this Christmas weekend? :) Hope you find some inspo! Happy Holidays y'all!

What I Wore?

Top and Jeans: Guess
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Mango

Love, Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment