My Fete at the Park Mini Christmas Haul!

Thursday, December 21, 2017


Last minute Christmas shopping ideas? 


So I got some mini haul from the @theparkfashionlifestyle last week at thei popup store in Ayala U.P. Town Center. They call it #FETEAtThePark which I think will be up until the end of December.

These are not really the most idealistic Christmas gifts but I personally liked these random stuff from my haul. Like I didn't really think of getting these stuff but when I saw it, I find it really nice! 

Anyway, this post is so random and personal like what I used to do way back then. I really miss doing this kind of post though! :) So I hope you'll like it! 


Smell Chic hand sanitizer, body wash and room spray! The packaging caught my eyes tho. Very Christmas vibes.


Baby blue ruffle top that surprisingly looks good with my skin color. 



Stainless straw set. Our area supports saving the earth and reducing plastic. Some establishments don't use straw anymore that is sometimes a hassle especially when I take home drinks! Well, I'd love to support the cause but imagine how pissed I am when I bought a slurpee at a convenience store without a straw! 


It has a cleaning tool included by the way. We should all get a personal stainless straw, its a great way of getting rid of plastic straws and help reduce plastic waste and save mother earthlinggggg! Pak, beauty with a heart, ganern. :D



And an Anna Macopa handcrafted necklace. Super love the ethnic local vibes. 
Instagram: @ana_macopa


Leather cable holder by @masleather.ph that I am currently using for either my earphones or charger cord. I think this one is great for giveaways, don't you think? :)



So yeah, that's it! If you'd like to get one of these, the popup store is located at the groud floor, Phase 2, beside Lacoste and across Own Days near the entrance fronting the escalator. 

Did you get a mini Christmas haul too? Hope you treat yourself this holiday season! Spread love. :)

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment