Christmas Thoughts

Thursday, December 28, 2017


Some random things I'd like to share.




I am very much thankful for all the blessings this year. I thank the Guy up there who still keeps on showering me with love despite the roller coaster kinda life I have. Christmas is all about love. All about being thankful and sharing blessings. It's the festive season where people are all in their state of jolly and positive spirit.

So for this day, I am letting go of all the pain and hate in my heart. I am forgiving all the people who have hurt me. I am moving forward to a more not so stressful life. It's just that I am still thankful that I have met those people whom are now disconnected to me. But life must go on! Let's all spread the love, love, love! :) I am all about focusing on myself and what's left good in life.

Let's all remember to be thankful to the gift of life. It may be perfect, comfortable, happy or the opposite but I believe that we make our own decisions, we decide what we want. Whenever I'm feeling down, I just focus on what I should do to make my life better to ease the loneliness. I've shared some personal musings and extreme sadness that I felt months ago, but I'm here saying I'm okay, feeling a lot better now. I am less apologetic of being myself and thankful for my friends and love ones who still decided to stick around. I appreciate more of these very understanding and kind humans! I love you all! :)









That's all. I am just feeling all the love. I am just simply happy of my life. I'm always contented on what I have right now but that doesn't mean I don't have goals or dreams to fulfill. I trust the Lord that He will guide me all throughout! I dunno but I always feel the presence of my guardian angel. Since I was a child, I knew there's someone who always look out to me and protect me from harm. 

Let's celebrate love, peace and happiness! 


What I Wore?

Dress: Plains and Prints Barbie collection
Shoes: SM Parisian
Earrings: @mgn.manila (IG)

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment