Still on Summer High

Friday, August 18, 2017


Stylish yet practical #OOTD.
Plains and Prints recently launched their collection with Vania Romoff collaboration. People are getting crazy over the minimal, girly but --still, with a touch of flower designs clothes! It's like we're going back to the old granny style where long skirts and ruffles ruled the classic party.

Honestly speaking, I am a flower-child. Way back 2013 when I literally want to buy all the floral stuff that I see online before basics took over. I am so happy that basic minimalism is over because its totally not my style. Although I loved it but I think its not for me. And now, looking girly-ier is the current trend! 



Fashion styles come and go and vise-versa. They came back but with a hella lot of creative twist. Just like what I did to my elegant top from the Plains and Prints x Vania Romoff collection. I can't think of any bottom that I can't pair it with. Then I suddenly remember that I got a ripped jeans from Penshoppe DIY Denim Lab event. Yahh, I know.. ripped jeans is so yesterdayyy but I got my pants a fringe hem! During that event, we asked the creative staffs to have our denim pieces personalized so yup! That makes my pants unique and touched with sort of a summer vibe, don't you think? Haha! 

I don't know but I am so happy of how I paired my clothes for that event that day. They told us to wear street chic though. Haha. It's like everything is so different but surprsingly, matched very well especially my shoes also that I recently got from Matthews. The scallop details got me instantly! It's so feminine and very classy.

And that's it! I just wanna share to you how I came up to this look. It's been a while since I posted a proper outfit post so I hope you guys like it! :)













What I Wore?

Pants: Penshoppe (customized)
Earrings: SM Accessories | Watch: Daniel Wellington
Bag: Mango via Zalora (Use ZBAPQDXN for 15% off!)

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment