Ever Bilena Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatches & Review (Morena)

Saturday, August 5, 2017


Cheap, Quality and Affordable matte lipstick? Let's find out!


If you're looking for literally affordable quality MATTE liquid lipstick, then your trusted make-up brand, Ever Bilena just launched it last week!!! I remember when I started using make-up during my early days in college, I always go to the department store, straight to Ever Bilena. Cheap and affordable make-up products are not always considered "low-quality", tested throughout the years, Ever Bilena is still here, producing more affordable high-quality products to serve us. And now, they're stepping up their game to liquid mattes!

Here's a quick review:

Is it really matte?
YES, they dry down to matte finish in just a minute or  two. Depending on how many layer you put it on. It is  NOT creamy-matte. So if you're a fan of bold matte lippie (like me), then this if your thing. The formula is in between of watery and creamy. It's up to you if you feel like applying double or triple layers as the color is buildable too. But I suggest not to go for 3 and up so you don't feel a little patchy.


Is it long lasting?
As for me, yes it is! It can last up to few hours. Also, longevity of matte lipsticks depends on what kind of food you eat. If you eat oily food, expect that your lipstick may become a little patchy so take note of that.

Does it feel drying on the lips?
Of course, it feels dry but not to the point of desert. We have different lip sensitivity. If you have naturally dry lips, always prep it with a lip conditioner or primer but do not overdone. You still want to have your matte lippie stick throughout the day, right?

How much?
Introductory price is Php 185! So while it's still new and hot, go grab it. Regular price will be Php 195. Save P10! (Para sa pamasahe, charot! Haha) You can check 'em out on SM Department Stores' Beauty Section and also Watsons!

Packaging?
The packaging is really nice considering the price. If you want to see the applicator looks like, go ahead and watch my video. 


Application?
Like what I've said, the color/formula is buildable. But to achieve an opaque pigmented matte finish, I suggest 2 layers! Also, I find the formula transfer proof! It's wand applicator is doe foot, so you can definitely shape your lips evenly.

Check out the video below to see!


Tip on how to remove it:
1. Use a make-up remover or
2. Use petroleum jelly then wipe it off with a cotton pad.

Over all, I have nothing to complain about except that the other shades, usually the nude colors, needs some multiple layers of coats (usually 2 layers, but that depends to your preference) to achieve the nice opaque color.

Nevetheless, Ever Bilena's liquid matte lipsticks' collection is definitely good! They have all the kind of colors that we can try from nude, peachy, reds, and dark to bold colors. Did I mention that they have freaking 12 shades?! OMG! Great job!


I gave all the shades a try, and Toast of New York is my instant favorite!!! Next is Sexy Nude!

How about you? What's your fave? If you haven't tried yet, here's some photos of me with the entire collection of Ever Bilena's Liquid Mattes. I have fair morena skin color by the way.
Photos are not filtered.















For more information, visit their website and social media platforms!

Instagram: @everbilenaofficial
Shop 'em on SM Beauty Section, Watsons and Lazada.

Let me know your thoughts about Ever Bilena's Matte Liquid Lipstick! and of course, your favorite shade! :)

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

5 comments

  1. Kakabili ko lang kagabi ng Toast of New York na shade, sobrang ganda!!! ❤❤ na inlove ako agad sa lippies nila at plan ko pa bumili ng ibang shades 😊😊 non drying talaga and easy application 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your liquid matte lipstick is really nice. This video is awsome. Thanks to share this beautiful liquid matte lipstick. I believe makeup is an important part of women's life and a perfect lipstick gives a great look of hole makeup. I love to use my favorite Liquid Matte Lipstick for my lip. I can't imagine a single day without my makeups.

    ReplyDelete