How To Casually Style A Metallic Skirt

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Wearing a metallic skirt can be a little bit tricky if not paired with the right accessories. I thought this trendy metallic skirt can be only wear on party events, paired with some high heels but not on a regular casual day.

If you're thinking of going out for a stroll, you'd probably go for a casual sneaker look, right? But sometimes, your inner fashionista feels a little bit extra and you'll start having a dilemma on what to wear. Well we have the same problem! My solution is wearing a WHITE sneakers. Whatever your brand preference is, just get a white sneaks gurl! You'll help yourself from saving your time thinking of what shoes to wear and if the color would be nice to pair on your outfit. 


Also, this may not be necessary to everybody but also include a simple plain top on your closet. Get a white or most likely black shirt. It's nice to have one plain shirt with no prints and color combination that would go pretty well on every bottoms either its a skirt, short or a jeans!


Don't go overboard on your accessories too. The metallic skirt is already your statement piece! :) A simple necklace would be nice though!









I've been getting tons of questions on where did I get this white Converse sneakers with a touch of gold in it. I actually got this from SM Department Store. I'm not sure but the sales lady told me that its a limited edition design way back 2014. I think that's the time that Stans Smith was a huge trend. But I am not really into it so I opted to get the Converse' classic white sneakers but they ran out of stock. So luckily I got this! This was my very first Converse shoes and only white sneakers. :)



So that's it! I hope you like the whole ensemble and my uneven bangs. Haha! I just got my hair cut (yes, I cut my hair sometimes) that time so my hair was still trying to get used of the be-heee-ngzz. :P

What I Wore?

Top: No Brand | Skirt: Zaful
Bag: Penshoppe | Necklace: HM
Hat: SM Accessories | Shoes: Converse
Hair??? Yours Truly. Lol

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

1 comment

  1. I really love how you style and express your fashion. I'll always be a fan of your gorgeous outfits �� So glad that I'm able to visit your blog ������ xoxo Clarisse ��

    ReplyDelete