3 Ways To Style A White Polo Shirt | Plains And Prints

Monday, June 26, 2017


Because we all have that one favorite top!
This will be my first time doing a "How To Style in 3 Different Ways" blogpost. I've been wanting to do this but its so hard to bring all the clothes and shoot three different styles in just one day. But I did it anyway! 

And for this post, I am featuring Plains And Prints white polo as seen on Anne Curtis! I am not really into white clothes but there's an event that needs to come in white. Then I saw Anne wore this top on Instagram, so I quickly went to Plains And Prints store. Luckily, I got it and I am so in love with the flower embroidery on its collars. I think that made this top unique and extra pretty. 

I apologize for the photo quality. This is just a super quick shoot and its blazing hot that day but I still hope you like it! :) I make sure that the styles are wearable by everybody. 


Smart And Reserved

This kind of outfit can take you to anywhere. You can wear this at the office, semi-formal events, mall, or even at the church. The combination of the polo top and a mid-length skirt makes this look reserved, safe and elegant. 


Polo Shirt: Plains And Prints
Skirt: Plains And Prints
Bag: Penshoppe
Shoes: Zalora

Use ZBAPQDXN on www.zalora.com.ph for 15% off!


Sweet And Girly

Wearing a high-waist short is a new thing to me but it turns out it helps me look tall. With a strappy low block heels, this simple outfit looks chic and girly!



Top: Plains And Prints
Shorts: HM
Shoes: Nine West


Smart Casual With A Twist

Without the lace bralette layered on top of the white polo top, this look may turned out a little boring. Don't you think? Take layering as one of your style tricks for bringing extra 'fashown' on your outfits. 


Top: Plains And Prints
Bralette: No Brand
Jeans: Wrangler
Shoes: Gibi Shoes
Bag: Penshoppe


Hope you guys like this set and maybe got some outfit inspiration! :)

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

2 comments

  1. Love the versatility of the white polo shirt!
    You've got some amazing photos as well, really enjoy your blog.

    - Marina

    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. infto.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete