Instagram Make-Up (Filipina) Video Tutorial

Wednesday, January 17, 2018



This is my Instagram Inspired Make-Up attempt. 

Hi guys! I did my very best to create that brows on fleek, contour on point and etc. Haha! Hope you guys like it. 💖😘

PLEASE WATCH IN HD!




💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Make-up Products Used:

Base Foundation
Mix of:
L’Oreal Infallible (250)
J.Cat Beauty HD Skinsealer (Capuccino Tan)

Concealer:
Clio Kill (4-BO)

Brows:
Ever Bilena Pro Brow Duo
All Dat Brow Pen

Eyeliner:
J.Cat Diamond Dazzle Liquid Liner

Mascara
Maybelline Bigshot Mascara

Eyeshadow:
Colourette Cosmetics Peach Purrfect Palette

False Eyelashes:
BYS

Contour:
Ever Bilena Contour Duo

Highlighter:
J. Cat Beauty Baked Highlighter (102 Twilight)

Press Powder:
J.Cat Beauty Mineral Compact Powder (106 Natural Fawn)

Lippie:
Nyx Lip Lingerie (Honeymoon)

Setting Spray:
J.Cat Beauty

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Connect with me:

Blog: www.itsmariahazel.com
IG: instagram.com/itsmariahazel
FB: facebook.com/itsmariahazel
E-mail: helloitsmariahazel@gmail.com

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

DON’T FORGET TO PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!
Share this video.

1 comment

  1. You look awesome. I really like your look. Can I download your picture and make a reference of inspiration for makeup looks?

    I really want to become a MUA like my idol http://reapinpin.com/

    ReplyDelete