Maybelline How To: Get Bright-Eyed In An Instant Perfection Duo

Wednesday, November 1, 2017



Perfect for those who loves simple fresh make-up look!

As the holiday season is nearly coming, my schedule is almost full but I still have to meet those deadlines at work, social media engagements, blog and all! I'm not complaining but multi-tasking all these stuff actually affected my skin. Plus, lemme add that after a long tiring day at work plus attending events in between, I still watch my fave kdrama at night before sleeping. It might not seem obvious on my selfies, but I have dark circles too! 

I just want to share my newest addition to my pile of make-up favorites. --- It's the Maybelline New York's Instant Age Rewind Concealer and the Magnum Big Shot Mascara! Omg! Yup, finally they're finally here! I've tried 'em out myself and it definitely brighten up my eyes in just a few easy steps!


I'm planning to create a separate detailed blogpost review for these two but wait, let me give you a quick review and brief information about these perfection-duo products first.



Instant Age Rewind Concealer 

De puff, brighten, treat and conceal ALL IN ONE! It promises to do all these in just two easy steps. All you have to do is twist and swipe to cover up those under eye dark circles with a special cushion tip that was customized, especially for the delicate under eye area.
  • 2-in- 1 conceal and treat
  • Contains haloyxl and goji berry to hydrate the skin
  • Reduces dark circles and puffiness
  • Instantly brightens up the eye area
  • Comes in 3 shades
  • Price: Php 399.00 SRP


Magnum Big Shot Mascara

Now take that bright eye to the next level and take your big shot while flaunting your fullest lash look with Maybelline's newest and most volumizing mascara that captures the biggest shot of volume in just one stroke!
  • Fully loaded, voluminous lashes
  • Waterproof
  • Collagen formulated formula
  • Unique Big Shot brush
  • Comes in black
  • Price: Php 349.00 SRP
Here's a sample selfie using these two perfection duo achieving a bright-eyes fresh make-up lewk! A detailed review will be up soon! :)


Where to buy?
Available in Maybelline counters nationwide

For more information:
Visit their Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/MaybellinePhilippines)



Love Always,
Maria Hazel

9 comments

  1. I love this Maybeline combo too! Beats many high-end mascaras and undereye concealers for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the tips. I am currently searching for something to bright up my eyes so that it looks more energetic. This really helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i’m actually impressed with the photos you take. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heard so much about the concealer! i want to try it out one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha totally understand how you are trying to cramp everything into your 24 hours a day, just like what I am doing, to the detriment of my skin. Luckily for you to have found a solution. Mine has gone out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello:))) Good post with ncie photos! I always want to try the age rewind concealer and hopefully I get to try it sooon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't tried any of these products from Maybelline though I'm using a Maybelline mascara now but not this one. I've been meaning to try this concealer for too long now I think it's time for me to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your shots, with nicely pinkish mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Maybelline product a lot! They are cheap and affordable also high quality too =)

    ReplyDelete