Ever Bilena Power Curl Water Proof Mascara Review

Saturday, November 4, 2017


Budget friendly mascara but let's find out it its worth to buy!

So recently, I got this Ever Bilena Power Curl Water Proof Mascara. I haven't tried any mascara from Ever Bilena but I heard they're good! And talking about Ever Bilena, we all know that they're really affordable. I got this for Php 195 only and I think it's a pretty cheap than any drug store mascaras but is it worth it? 

I love applying mascara so much. I mean, I'd rather lose the eyeliner than the mascara. Aren't you? :) So anyways, let's review!


Packaging:
  • It comes in bright pink sturdy packaging. 
  • Plastic
  • The product might get a little messy on the side area of the opening of the mascara.
Wand
  • Easy to use curved shape that can capture all your lashes while applying.
  • Upon first trying, it can get so much product that leads to chunky slightly flakey lashes.
  • Tip: Always check the wand applicator if there is too much product on the "tip" part before applying, use tissue to remove excess inks.

Application
  • Waterproof - It is really indeed waterproof. It doesn't give you that smudge black undereyes.
  • Volumizing - Surprisingly gives little volume on the lashes.
  • Lengthening - It also helps lashes to look longer with the help of multiple coats.
  • First coat gives enough volume and length but also buildable if you want to without building up clumps..
  • Soft natural looking lashes achieve. Not too dramatic.
  • Dries up quickly.
Price
  • Php 195 SRP
Where To Buy?
  • SM Department stores, Watsons nationwide, and other local beauty shop.
  • Online via Lazada


Overall, I like this mascara but I am not so much a fan of its wand applicator. Curved shape can get too much product sometimes that can lead to clump lashes so better yet check on it before applying.  (which I find a bit hassle, especially if you're on the go, right?)
This mascara is good for everyday use especially if you want a natural looking lashes. It is not dramatic even after multiple coating. Also, it dries up quickly so you have to be fast on multi-coating unless you'll get clump lashes. The price is very affordable too and budget-friendly especially to students and office workers who loves minimal everyday make-up.

Did you already try this Ever Bilena Power Curl Water Proof Mascara too? Lemme know what's your experience about it! :)

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

8 comments

  1. Very Nicely Written Review πŸ˜‚ But Not Of Mah Work, But I will Show This To my gf ,
    Oops What I forgot don't Have Any Fortunately Yet, well thnx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice product with that price!�� Local brands like Ever Bilena is really stepping up their game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Tamang tama I need a new mascara! Plus this is super affordable pa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the review. I like knowing a little something before buying a new product for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review. I think i should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Amazing...That's realy good Product

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great review, will give it a try πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. water worker pressure tank manufacturer

    ReplyDelete