#WanderWithPassion With Wrangler

Thursday, February 23, 2017


Wandering in jeans around the Philippines.
There is nothing more comfortable than wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a soft-textured pullover top to go an adventure somewhere in Pampanga, Philippines.




I decided to celebrate my birthday out of the city to discover new places and experience more travel adventures. I believe "going out" doesn't have to be at the malls only but also outdoors. I may not be a sporty gal but that doesn't stop me to wander and be little adventurous. :)


Here are some photos my sister took while I roamed around the Dinosaurs Island. 




I decided to wear something comfortable that will allow me to do whatever I want so I opted for a pullover shirt and jeans. It looks so ordinary I know but remember guys, comfort before style! :) Or you can also do both of course.
Wrangler Shape Keeper Jeans
Wore my favorite shape-keeper jeans from Wrangler. I really love how it holds the shape of my legs, giving it a little lift. Thus I have my little butt peeking thru every time I wear this. Haha :) This innovative jeans stretches to hold on according to your shape but will not loose unlike the others.

Wrangler Pullover Long Sleeves Top
This graphic long-sleeves top, also from Wrangler, gave me a comfortable feeling with its soft and cool fabric. It was a sunny day and I didn't felt hot despite wearing this! :)


Wrangler Long Sleeves Top


Where should I go next? Hope you like this comfy travel outfit! :)

What I Wore

Top & Jeans: @WranglerPH
Shoes: Nike | Cap: Penshoppe | Watch: Daniel Wellington

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment