Fresh Sunset

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Because off-shoulders will never go out of the trend.
This is my first ever attempt to wear off-shoulders and maybe the last because honestly speaking, I'm not comfortable wearing these or its just because of the sleeves design? I know there are other designs that makes these kind of clothes more wearable but still if your future is quite or extra heavy, I'm not sure if your strapless bra can carry it the whole day. Hahaha. Okay, that's a little bit 'meh' but yup, you should wear a strapless bra. Better get those with cleavage coverage so you feel secure (if you want to cover up your boobs, lol).



Though, I must admit, wearing off-shoulders during the sunny days is really a good idea. I'm obsessed with my top's great combination of off-shoulders and the come back bell sleeves trend. Don't be surprise if you see someone walking with their bell bottom jeans swinging down the street and boots with a furrrr. Nooo, I ain't joking guys, the 80s trend is coming back. We're getting rid of basic black and white minimalist, this year will be a colorful one. Be ready to raid you mom's, or maybe even your grandmother's good old closet sooner.



Wearing chokers is the best way accessorize your off shoulders outfit either you're wearing a skirt, pants or a dress! Chokers will definitely add more fashionable vibe and balance to your #ootd.




My peg is Vanessa Hudgens. Do you also love her style? She's the queen of boho chic! *le cries*





Photos by Ralph Vayson and Chi Maracha

What I Wore?

Top: Hug via Zalora.com.ph | Skirt: Factorie
Choker and Gladiators Shoes: Forever21 | Sunglasses: Rayban

Use ZBAPQDXN to shop on Zalora for 15% off!

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment