Like a Boss

Friday, September 6, 2013


I apologize for not posting too much these past few weeks. 
I forgot to publish this post during weekdays but since I took a leave for today because I have to attend an event, I find time to make this quick outfit post. Hope you like it!
Though I really miss being active in blogging, I always make time for outfit shots and I truly apologize for all my blog sponsors for the delay. Really really busy and my body is always lowbatt after work.


Anyways, what I wore is a top from Persunmall. Just trying out different kind of print other than florals. I got my first top in florals so why not try star sky prints? lol. And I'm using my Love Moschino purse that I got from Reebonz, a luxury online shop that sells designer bags.



I decided to clip my hair up since my top wrapped me literally. haha. It's not sultry since it's a chiffon top but it look sultry right? And say hello to my killer heels. lol






Loving my ring and earrings from Bellast.com





What do you think of my outfit? Feel free to comment! :)

What I wore:

Top: Persunmall
Love Moschino Purse: Reebonz
Pants: Jag 
Ring: Bellast.com
Earrings: Bellast.com
Shoes: MartofChina

6 comments

  1. Love the gold pumps and clutch. Great look!

    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the outfit and the trendy accessories you are sporting. They look super kewl with the overall outfit. The pumps are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In art class, the teacher told us to paint freely. I drew a pair of frye sacha moto shortie The shoes can be used as a cradle or a bed for a child. I find it very interesting.
    At night, I had a strange dream, in which I was going to a far away uncle's house. There was no car on the road. I put on the shoes and said "change car". As soon as the voice fell, the frye natalie short engineerinto a car. I sat inside and the car started automatically.
    Open and open, suddenly it rained heavily, and the wind and rain blew in from the car window, so I turned the car into an umbrella. Holding an umbrella, I walked slowly on the road, and as I walked, I encountered a big river that I couldn't frye melanie slip onI turned the umbrella into a boat, and the boat sailed quickly on the river.

    ReplyDelete
  4. green and grey eyes, as the name suggests, are another name for color contact lenses. Some people also call it color film, cosmetic contact film.light blue colored contacts originated in South Korea. They are color contact lenses with performance effects created by artists in pursuit of perfect stage effects. When the color film was born, it was only for wearing on the stage. As time passed, the color film for performances worn by artists was used by some glasses manufacturers, resulting in more cosmetic contact lenses with longer wearing time and better effect. Color film.
    Because the name of theblack eye contactscan vividly reflect the wearing effect of color contact lenses and color films, people are used to collectively refer to all color contact lenses as color contact lenses.

    ReplyDelete