Black and White Fashion

Wednesday, September 18, 2013


These black and white fashion finds will leave you looking trés chic every second of the day.
If you're not into tinier stripes, this splice, color-blocked shirt is right up your alley. Pair it with leather shorts or a black skirt. Or tuck it into skinny jeans and work it with black pumps.

The vertical lines of black and white on my long sleeves and on the front gives a figure-flattering illusion. which is favorable to me because I'm getting chubbier than ever.




Something familiar? Yes, I have new set of Daniel Wellington watch! Now I have a Classic Sheffield Lady. I will make a separate blogpost for the watches because I got three fabulous watches. :) 




The skater skirt has cute petal patterns and two pockets that is really nice because I can easily put my phone in there whenever I'm in the bus and have to text or call somebody. lol



Closer look of my new classic watch!



What I wore?

Top: Choies
Skirt: Choies
Shoes: Sammydress




2 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Daniel Wellington watches! They are so sophisticated yet feminine, j´adore!

    Love form Norway,
    mrselle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete