Blushing Pink

Tuesday, May 2, 2017


I'm feeling extra girly with this SheIn dress!



Gave myself some time to look fresh and feel beautiful. This bell sleeves dress is absolutely stunning and very girly at the same time! The perfect volume of the ruffles gave this hugging dress the perfect balance. The bell sleeves is giving me life! OMG! It's the season's must-have trend that I've been seeing on the recent fashion runway shows. Flared jeans and now bell sleeves? Can we be more retro now?! I must admit, I love the 2017 trends! Tell me what's your fave trend this year?







I feel so effing good playing with those gorgeous bell sleeves, seriously. FaSHOWN baby! lol



So chic. YASSSSS! If you can't rock the flared jeans, then go for bell sleeves dress or tops. I swear, it will look good on you gurl!



I feel so freaking cute on that photo. Hahaha! Brb, gotta hoard more bell sleeves!

Dress: She In

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment