Le Parisenne

Friday, March 10, 2017


My love for vintage and florals will never fade.






The trends may change from time to time but my love for everything vintage, floral and dainty stuff will always be in my spirit. I love wearing skirts, printed florals, lacey stuff, and anything preppy-looking way back then. Though I love experimenting different looks and styles - especially the trend (and according to my age, lol), I always want to add something that defines my style. Keeping up with the trends has gotten me seriously (which is bad)! Though I always keep in mind to dress up comfortably. 

My go to outfit on going to events would be a really nice dress I don't  need to worry too much what to mix and match. Just pick the right style and color of the shoes, bag, and accessories and you're ready to go! Just like I did during the Enchanteur Paris launch event! I am so happy to finally wear this dress again which matches the Parisian theme that day. How about you? What's your go-to outfit?

What I Wore:

Bag: Penshoppe | Shoes: SM Parisian | Watch: Casio

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment