Werk it the Kylie Jenner Style

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


This outfit shots had been on stand-by for more than two months already after I processed these photos in bold contrast. Yes, I mean bold! because I really wanted to look like really edgy with my dark lipstick that I am really obsessed with. And oh, I also made my eyebrows really thick in here, hoping to get at least those thick bushy brows of Cara Delevingne. I just hope there's a way I could make my brows thick. Yes, I did not say thick-er because unfortunately I am not blessed with thick hair or whatsoever. 


I solemnly swear that I am not claiming that I looked like Kylie Jenner on these photos, just in case that's what you're gonna tell me, on anonymous, or just bash me through your mind or show my pics with your friend and tell her, 'she's so desperate to look like Kylie Jenner, what a loser'. Because I seriously do not looked like her! (How I wish though!) But naahhh, I just got the outfit inspiration by her style.

I'm showing off my amazing All Eyes On Me dress. My favorite Stone River stone pendant. My SM Accessories sunglasses and a bit of my Forever21 rings.









Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment