Motherhood Life

Saturday, April 20, 2019



It’s been more than three weeks since I gave birth and my life has never been this tiring. Motherhood takes 24/7 of my time plus wifey duties. This is next level of patience test and I’m glad to share with you that I think I’m passing. Lol




Can you imagine having to cut open your belly and few hours later, you need to attend your baby’s needs? — and that is to breastfeed. And it’s just the start! Since then, I never had sleep longer than 2 hours.


Am I ready for this? No.

Do I have feeling of regrets? Nothing at all.




Being a LEGIT mom, that feeling of seeing your baby out of your womb, I can’t put it in words.

Mind you, I swear I didn’t cry when I saw my baby Asher for the first time. It’s overwhelming that I’ve set my mind to focus on nursing the baby and to forget anything else that could distract me.



I’m that tough girl, who’s been trying to stay strong even if I already had a few mental breakdowns within the span of 3 weeks. And it’s some terrible and serious breakdown. I think I’m having a post partum depression, but I try not to think about it, to be honest. Because I don’t know what to do with this physically draining phase and trying to be mentally positive at the same time that I can do this despite my body literally dozing off.

It is NOT true that motherhood is the best thing that could ever happen to a woman’s life. Let’s be real. But the fulfillment that you could feel at the end of the day — best feeling in the world. That I survived and successfully changed the baby’s diaper, breastfed, cuddle til he sleeps, waking up every hour (even during the wee hours) and completing tasks and housechores at the same time.



Moms deserves the title of a “SUPER WOMAN” and every inch of respect from everybody. Just imagine how powerful your body can be for creating a new life. This is a lifetime commitment and responsibility.

It’s hard. VERY HARD. But I will not give up, never.


Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment