Styling with Zaful Metallic Skirt

Thursday, March 23, 2017


You should have at least metallic skirt on your closet!












Metallic skirt have been luring every girls' closet for the past seasons and I am still not done with this trend. It's undeniably a scene-stealer piece in a very good way. You can style it with either a flats or a heels. You can either look sophisticated chic or a stylish girl in a laid back outfit. I feel so fancy every time I wear this. What do you think of how I style it? Hope you liked it! :)

Apologies for the low-quality photos. I forgot to bring my dslr that day, I opted to use my iPhone camera.

What I Wore

Lace-Up Sleeves: Zaful 
Midi Skirt: Zaful
Shoes: SM Parisian Watch: Daniel Wellington | Bag: HM | Sunglasses: Sunnies Studios

Love Always,
Maria Hazel



Post a Comment