Best Summer Ever!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016




Hello guys! Just so you know, I will be going to LaBoracay this weekend plus I will be attending the very first international premier of Zouk Out in Asia that'll be held on April 30 to May 1.
If you've been following me on my Instagram, where I flooded you guys too much polaroid artsty stuff for my entries on the #SMAccessoriesxZoukOut promo! I won guys! I won! It's a raffle draw promo so I am very very lucky #feelingblessed that I was one of the winners! Well, there's only two winners, so imagined how lucky I am.

The prize includes a 3D2N (4D3N Woopee! Just got a call that it'll be extended, Yayayay!) stay at Boracay. I can bring four (4) friends with inclusions of hotel accommodations courtesy of Astoria Hotel and Resorts and a roundtrip ticket of Asia Asia. And also we have 2-day passes for the Zouk Out! OMG! OMG! I cannot hide my excitement anymore! Aaaahhhh! All thanks to the official fashion accessory partner of Zouk Out Ph, SM Accessories! :) 

So I guess this is the best time to post my very summer-ish outfit on how to style a wedge sandals in collaboration with CLN. I hope you guys like it! It's very very simple though. The style of this romper is very common, you can always see this design on Instagram online shops. But I got this at Divisoria for only 150pesos, so don't be fooled by IG sellers. Lol. 




(Once again, I am not pouting, I purposely draw an excess lip liner to achieve Kylie's lips. haha)









(I'm just trying to annoy you with my face. hahaha!)


This wedge sandals from CLN is very perfect this summer season.
Hope you like how I style them! I'll be posting a summary post soon! :) But for now, follow me on my social media accounts for real time updates for my upcoming LaBoracay x Zouk Out escapade this weekend! My username is now universal. lol

Snapchat | Twitter | Instagram : @itsmariahazel

Post a Comment