Boho Summer

Wednesday, June 17, 2015


Better late than never! I know summer season is already on the ending point but I just felt like posting these pics so I could work on my upcoming posts. My sister took these photos last April and what month are we now? Oh! It's June already. Gaaddd. Time flies so fast. After the effin hot summer days, let's all prepare our umbrellas this July.


Anyways, this look that I pulled off was inspired by the mix of coachella and boho style. My style inspiration is Vanessa Hudgens because she could totally rock any boho outfit in any events! How I wish I could do that too. Sigh. The prints on my playsuit made my boho inspired outfit rockin'. I noticed that aztec and native prints are the common design of clothes in every Coachella event that only happens on the other side of the world. I think there is one event here in the Philippines that is trying to copy it, but I don't think is as huge as Coachella does.

That's all! Please follow me on Instagram for more updates, @itsmariahazel











What I Wore?

Playsuit - Romwe / Gladiator Sandals - SM Parisian / Cross Bracelet - Chicwish / Oversized Kimono - TrendSetter's Bazaar / Necklace - Stone River Ph / Sunglasses - SM Accessories

Love Always,
Maria Hazel



1 comment

  1. Pretty nice look :)

    Check out my blog http://georgiarose5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete