Island Hopping - El Nido, Palawan Tour Day 1

Sunday, November 16, 2014


I'm kind of stress right now from work and all personal-related stuff. So I guess this is the perfect timing to reminisce my first ever vacation travel island hopping in the beautiful place of El Nido. This is the perfect place if you're looking for a white sand beach and silent escapade. It is known as the last frontier of the Philippines and acknowledge as one the top beach bums in the world by CNN. This place is really sooooo beautiful, the sea water is so clear, the white sand is sooo fine, the landscape is truly breathtaking and pure. The people who live there preserved the beauty of nature so well, they made the place better in a very nice way.


Enjoy the pics from my first day! Stay tuned for the next post, I will surely flood my blog some good photos again. Haha.
























Do you like the view? If you need some tips and reviews about my tour in El Nido, you may visit 

Have you been in some places? Be sure to suggest me good places to visit next time I travel!


Love always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment