The Travelling Boots - El Nido, Palawan Tips and Review

Sunday, October 26, 2014


Woo, it's been more than a month since the last time I updated this blog. Finally posting my travel photos from El Nido, Palawan. Wow, I never thought travelling is sooo much fun! It's my first time to travel. Amazing views makes me silently wish that I could extend my vacation. This would definitely not be my first and last travel post because I'll travel again next year! If only travelling is free, you won't see me again. Lol. Yay, I am very excited now. 

So moving on, I am going to share with you guys my experience travelling to El Nido, Palawan. On this post, I will only be sharing few photos and my tips for those who are planning to visit the said paradise :) 


  • Take morning flights

If you're planning to go visit El Nido, Palawan, I am suggesting that you should take morning flights, at least 7am in the morning would be fine. Why? Because after landing to Puerto Prinsesa airport, you will be travelling by land for six freaking hours. Imagine sitting on a van for six hours? Haha.

Unless you will avail a very expensive travel package from a prestigious hotel located at an isolated island that would cost 16k to 30k per night? Well, if you can avail it, you don't need to worry about the six hour land travel because you are served by a private jet from Puerto Prinsesa airport to the private island. That would be cool, but nahhh, the six hours won't be too much hassle because there's no traffic and it's not a bumpy ride too. And there will be 2 stop-over for your lunch and restroom needs.
  • Bring Cash

After arriving at El Nido, you should have your money in cash because they don't have an ATM there. Make sure you secure it safely on your tote bag. :) 
  • Avail Island Tours

If you think that you don't need to avail tours because there's a beach outside your hotel, well, you're wrong. You should avail package tours. What are these package tours? They have Tour A,B,C and D with different island destinations. At least five islands per package! 

The price range from Php 1,000 to 1,500 per day tour. You can ask the receptionist of your hotel so you can book it in advance because the boat leaves every 8am in the morning. It's not really hard to find a contact for the island tours since every hotel offers it.

You don't need to worry for lunch because your tourist guide will provide it for you, included on the package. 

Their tourist guide is the nicest! They will voluntary ask that they would take picture of you with different angles so you could pick the best. They know how to take pictures with dslr too.


The food that they have prepared is so delicious, I'm sure I shared it on my instagram, and plus points for the creativity, the taste and decoration. It's like you're in a tropical theme restaurant. 

Island Tours is a whole day activity, so you better charge your phones and cameras batteries in full.

  • Limited Choices of Restaurant

I can describe El Nido as a choice of place for those who prefer silent and peaceful vacation. There's no disco bars and the food establishments are very limited. They're not open 24/7. I forgot the name of the restaurant but they serve good delicious food. 

I have no complain or hassle during my tour in El Nido, Palawan. I hope my tips would help you prepare for your tour out there! 

If you want to see more on the landscape photos, just click here. :)














You May Also Like:


3 comments

  1. did you ride on PAL goint to palawan? :) I WANT!! You're tips is so helpful! Wanna go there too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, nope, Air Asia. :) Happy trip on your travel soon!

      Delete
  2. It's worth the extra bucks; supporting McCammon is a worthy endeavor, חבילות לחו"ל

    ReplyDelete