You’re gonna hear me Roar

Wednesday, September 25, 2013


Because I am so busy to update my playlist, big thanks to my sister who keeps on downloading new trending songs. I just heard the song "Roar" last week and decided to watch the video because I'm curious about the Taal Volcano featured on the MV, which is located in the Philippines (if you don't know) but I did not noticed it, I'm so mesmerized of Katy's pretty face. Haha. Okay, the history of the title of my blogpost.


So I wore this leopard dress on my friend's wedding, actually it was her sister. I am not a flower girl or whatsoever so I just wore this dress. I don't know if it's appropriate or not for the event. Nevermind. lol. 
Dress from Aupie.com









I am wearing a Daniel Wellington Canterberry Lady watch and my new sunglasses which is already in leopard print that I received from UrbanVogue MNL

UrbanVogue MNL sells authentic perfumes like Chanel, Moschino, and also Casio watches and many more. Check out their instagram @urbanvoguemnl and facebook page here!



What I wore?

Dress (special thanks to):  Aupie.com
 Love Moschino Bag: Reebonz Ph
Shades: UrbanVogue MNL
Shoes: lovelywholesale



Post a Comment