Tiny Florals

Sunday, September 29, 2013


My undying love for floral stuff. Saw this dress all over weheartit.com and found it on Fiori Manila! I messaged them right away so I can purchase the black bustier dress but unfortunately they run out of stock so I got mine in blue. It's still pretty, I always go for neutral or safe colors so I don't have to worry too much in matching shoes and stuff, I guess I have to try new colors for my clothes. Haha


 Enjoy my outfit post sweethearts! 












What I wore?

Dress (special thanks to):   Fiori Manila
Necklace: UrbanVogue MNL
Bangles: Yellow Sparklers | Oasap
Flower Crown: Anything Wired



2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit!! So beautiful this floral dress, flower crowd and heels! I already followed you via Bloglovin! =)

    Please, check out my blog
    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete