Skin White Advanced

Thursday, July 4, 2013

I almost forgot when did I received these goodies but seriously, thank you so much SkinWhite Ph for these. Haha. I've been an avid user of Skin White whitening lotion way back then but my mom changed our lotion from time to time and now I am back to Skin White!



Well, as a morena, I've always wanted to have a fair whiter skin, so I always try products that can makes my skin more lighter or even fairer. So personally, I've used Skin White products before, my skin isn't sensitive so I always try new beauty products but still I always think if it won't harm my skin or what, better ask someone first before trying it out. 


I remember that I was in first year college, that I first tried this Whitening Face Cream Powder, and I'm not into it. It's just that I don't like the texture, it looks like a thick cream that turns out to be a powder? and light beige, is not for my skin color maybe that's why I stopped. On the lighter side, its good, maybe if they produce more colors that would compliment my tanned skin color. 

Let's go with their Facial Cleanser. So I always used cleanser even after washing my face with soap, I tried Skin White after receiving it, and it turns out good, my face is okay with it. Using cleanser is to remove dirt, oiliness, because water and soap isn't enough. Using cleanser, makes you feel more cleaner, and a plus point for Skin White because it can makes your skin lighter. I am using it now, therefore, I am recommending it. :)


Skin White Whitening Soap, never tried this one. Here's some info: 
Fight skin aging and achieve noticeably whiter skin.  Visible results in as early as 7 days! 
Our skin has naturally occurring dark pigments known as melanin.
The more melanin you have, the darker your skin.

With Vitanourish Formula that contains vitamin B5, B3 & E for intensive moisturization.
This product uses Synchronized Whitening action through multiple actives to ensure you achieve your beautiful blush white skin.


And the last one, the Skin White Advanced Whitening Lotion, been using this and so far, I like the result and what I like in this product is the texture of the lotion, not to creamy, not so greasy, totally fine and I love it so much especially the scent. Makes you feel refresh. Plus points is the spf20 to protect you from the sun. I am recommending this one. :)

Again, hope you enjoyed my review! :) Special thanks to SkinWhite Ph 

20 comments

  1. Oh that sounds like very nice products :).

    x Angela / Bouncing Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay, good luck! let me know the results and your feedback. :)

      Delete
  3. That's my product. since I ve been using skin white. am always on the glow. even my colleagues and peer envy my skin texture and fairness. but my problem now is where I can get the product here in Lagos Nigeria. pls!!! can I get it online. I really need the complete product. the one I have is almost exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad you liked the product too! Unfortunately, not sure if Skin White is available in Nigeria. You may go to their website, skinwhite.com.ph for more infos! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi im wondering how should i use the skinwhite cleanser? I know that after you wash your face next is this product?and after, should i put a sunblock? Or just moisturizer? THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should use the Skin White cleanser after washing your face to remove dirt and excess make-up that soap and water can't remove that well. You should use a moisturizer. I don't recommend using sunblock because it might trigger allergies esp after using the cleanser. :)

      Delete
  5. I have not tried the cleanser. But I think you can use cleanser after wash. To get a perfect result. Then mosturize your face after that. Hope that will help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with your suggestion! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. Is it ok to use moisturizer day and night?

    ReplyDelete

  7. All the contents you mentioned in post are too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. http://www.gcmafproducts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come visit our medical spa in Bali. by visiting our website at Cocoonmedicalspa.com as your refern. We provide various body treatments for you. Like tightening facial skin, reduce black spots, reduce wrinkles on the face and many more perwatan the other. So what are you waiting for ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I assumed that some of the elements in the papaya soap also are present inside the Kojic acid soap given that each of them are made to lighten the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Potato Face Mask

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. https://www.goshlife.com/vitamin-c-face-serum.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. The soaps might take a little longer to yield the desired results compared to other glutathione forms, but they are popular because they are quite affordable and easy to use. You just have to use the soap when taking your showers and that's it. As long as you are working with a quality brand, the results eventually show. Dr James glutathione Injection For Skin Whitening In India

    ReplyDelete
  13. We can, be that as it may, offer some exhortation, which our customers have seen as accommodating during the determination cycle.Motiva breast implant

    ReplyDelete
  14. This information can be satisfying besides formative. Impression finding some form of institutional get this also in addition owns supported anyone obtaining taking care of. Ellanse wholesale supplier

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Skin Whitening Injection

    ReplyDelete