Cetaphil Baby Launches new Cleansing Bar for Toddlers

Saturday, June 8, 2019


Hello momma life means attending momma events! Wow. I didn’t imagine myself to be present on events like this. I saw familiar faces but mostly everyone is new to me. I made a few friends and talked about our lives as mommas. It’s funny how we could actually relate easily to each other, sharing ideas and experiences.

Recently, Cetaphil Baby extends their range of baby products line to include toddlers as they launch the new Cetaphil Baby Gentle Cleansing Bar.


And as I attended the Cetaphil Baby event, I was able to gather some information, insights about their skincare discussion. I am super in love of the whimsical playroom-themed venue at the EDSA Shangri-La Hotel served as a fun haven for toddlers as the moms joined the program hosted by the pretty Patty Laurel-Filart. 


Renowned dermatologist and blooming mom-to-be Dr. Mara Padilla Evangelista-Huber shared her expertise, discussing pediatric skincare and sharing how to give the healthy start that toddler skin deserves. With all the scientific words that she used, the point is, don’t ever treat your baby’s skin the same as to adults. Our baby’s skin are so delicate and very sensitive that’s why we need to use only products that are best suited for our little ones.



Celebrity moms Mariel Padilla and Andi Manzano-Reyes also shared the challenges of raising toddlers. Can I just say their daughters, Isabella Padilla and Olivia Reyes were both so adorable! I saw them up close but too shy to take pics. Both babies use Cetaphil Baby products in their bath time regimen—the new Cetaphil Baby Gentle Cleansing Bar lets them enjoy the same gentle cleansing in a bath bar format for toddlers.



I tried the Cetaphil products right away to my Asher Rayleigh and he loves it! I’m glad he doesn’t get any irritation. Also, the smell is so gentle. 



The new cleansing bar are intended for toddlers who can bath on their own and ensures mommies that they still have healthy skin but also can be use to babies.



Love Always,
Maria Hazel

1 comment