Baby Stuff: My Li’l Twinkies Haul

Thursday, March 21, 2019


Let’s talk about baby things!
So when I was 7 and a half mos pregnant, that was the time that I feel like I need to prepare and start buying baby stuff. So I decided to slowly start buying and here’s my very first haul!
I saw @LilTwinkies while scrolling @babymamaph’s IG account. I actually scrolled all over Instagram, following all baby stuff accounts. I think that’s probably normal for a first time mom. Haha


Anyways, here’s what I’ve got.


I read somewhere that a baby might get a little choosy when you start to bottled feed him so I chose to only get the Small Bottle 6oz/180mL.

What I love about this is that it has a unique dual anti-colic air ventilating valves. I read through some mommy stories that colic is every mother’s down point. So this feature is really great! It is designed to reduce gases, burps and discomforts giving your baby natural and stress-free feeding.


  • Features 
  • Suitable for 0+ month old 
  • 6 oZ / 180 mL 
  • With removable training handle 
  • Medical Grade PPSU Material
  •  BPA & Phthalate Free
  •  No Bisphenol 
  • 100% Safe 
  •  Designed in Canada








Breastmilk aka liquid gold should not be wasted. They said, breastmilk surely is the best for your child because it has all the nutrients that our little one’s need. So hopefully, I would have the fountain of milk! And just in case I do, I already have my Lil Twinkies breast milk storage bags ready.


What I love about this? It’s a self-standing bag with double ziplock so our milk’s is fresh and secured!

  • Features 
  • BPA and Phthalate Free 
  • Made with food grade, safe material 
  • Double zipper seal to lock in freshness 
  • dual layer seams for extra durability 
  • Self Standing bag 
  • 250ml or 8oz capacity (20 Pcs per Box)





And lastly, this Magic UV Wand Sanitizer. 



I know every mother is different and in my case, I think I’m the OC kind of mom. I mean, I was really organized when it comes to my stuff but thinking of my little one is another level. I want him safe. So I got this portable sterilizer with UV germicidal technology that could be use for his feeding bottle and toys.


Also, I could use this to many different things, like my cellphone, utensils,and etc. What I really like about this? I could bring it wherever I want, perfec for on-the-go moms.

So just in case I’d go back to work, I’m definitely bringing this trusty UV want sanitizer to make sure my pump materials is safe and clean.



  • Features
  • Features automatic time settings to 5/15/30 min. 
  • has automatic temporary shut-off switch when faced up for human eye safety 
  • Can be used on various surfaces such as toys, pacifiers, empty baby bottles, teethers, play pens, etc 
  • Portable size for on-the-go moms





And that’s my first baby haul! I got them on their website, liltwinkiesshop.com but you can also shop their products via babymama.ph I actually bought additional feeding bottle and storage bags during the Momzilla fair.

Getting my baby his first stuff is such a happy feeling. As a first-time mom, everything is new and exciting! Also Lil Twinkies slogan is “Fun Parenting is Our Thing” and I want to incorporate that on my motherhood journey.

How about you? What did you first you for your little one?

Love Always, Maria Hazel

Post a Comment