Asus Zenfone Live L1 - Unboxing

Friday, July 27, 2018


Sample shots and selfies using my new Asus Zenfone Live L1.

I recently posted the launch of Asus Zenfone Live L1 on my previous post so if you want to see the specs and special features, click here.

For this post, I’m going to share with you the shots I took using the Zenfone Live L1. I’m not an expert with reviewing techy stuff in detailed but we’ll surely try my best to share with you my experience as a normal user. :)


Packaging

The box packaging is very simple and colorful. The cover though is made of a slightlysoft material that covers the entire packaging. 



Design

I personally love that I got mine in black. It quite has a minimalistic feeling as there’s no home button. Its 5.5” touchscreen is great for games and watching videos (aka kdrama) for me! Feels very lightweight!


Face Unlock feature

As you all know, face unlock is the new thing. As per my experience, I love this feature so much because it’s fast and secured. I hope they could improve this feature to detect face in low light. Nevertheless, the face unlock feature built-in for the Zenfone Live L1 is a great thing! 

Camera

So I’m not going to specify the geeky stuff, I’ll go straight to the camera. I take a lot of photos and I think even those people who are not into social media also considers this as a huge factor.

The camera is quite impressive. It has an auto-focus, blurs background and HDR feature. I also love the selective focus where you can manually tap the part you wanted to highlight. See sample photos below.




I didn’t edit the shots I took so I can show you the raw photos.

And oh here’s a sample selfie with beautify feature. Thanks for making my pores shrink. Lol!



  • Rear Cam: 13mp
  • Front Cam: 5mp


Battery

The new ASUS Zenfone Live L1 claims to last up to 28days on stand-by. I let mine unused for 3 days and the battery only dropped down to 80%. It’s not fast charging though. 


For more info about the specs, please click here.


Overall, I’m in love with the newest Zenfone Live L1 which you can get for only Php 5,999.00. Easy to navigate too! Its already available in the market. So if you love a phone with a nice specs and budget-friendly, get the Zenfone Live L1!

What do you think? Let me know your thoughts!

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment