Smart Casual Outfit

Tuesday, January 17, 2017


Wear that boring polo with a style!

I don't really wear polo but when I do, I only wear those cute and stylish ones. :)


I didn't go to an event or a seminar when I wore this outfit but I don't know, it really looks like I was out for some business meeting or whatsoever. Haha! Maybe it's just because of my sunglasses? 

("Lumingon lang ako" pose kasi tinawag mo ko bes! haha)


I'm wearing a high-waist shorts that I got from HM sale last December, from Php 1,500 to 399. I love SALEEEEE! >_< And oh, if you're wondering where did I get my top, I just bought it on World Bazaar Festival last year, I don't know the brand but I'm sure there are lots of online shops who sells the same design.






(Received this bag and the shoes as an xmas gift from my boyfriend's mother! Su-weettt! :> )






So that's it guys! If you're looking for smart, casual chic vibe, I think this outfit is a really nice idea. I don't know where did I get the idea by the way, I was randomly matching outfits together when I came up to this look. Hope you like it! :) More outfit posts to come this year, ugh, hopefully! :)

Top: No Brand | Sunglasses: Dockers
Shorts: HM | Shoes and Bag: Nine West
Watch: Daniel Wellington

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment