Aveda Styling Weekend

Thursday, December 8, 2016


Get your hair styled for FREE in Aveda!
I think this is the best time to share with you guys a 'tipid' tip to make yourself glam up for the holiday parties! If you happen to pass by or live around SM Makati and Greenbelt, then go grab a chance to get a free styling! Plus you get a chance to try out their all-natural products!

Thinking if you should buy any product first to get your hair styled? NO, nooo need to purchase. Just go to Aveda SM Makati (beside Forever21) or Greenbelt, ask for a hair stylist and voila! Get this loose waves just like what celebrity hairstylist, Anton Papa, did to my hair. There will be 4 hairstyles to choose from, - Loose Waves, Messy Ponytail, Top Bun or Side Braids.





Aveda offers a wide variety of all-natural products. I had a short conversation with the store manager, so he gave me few information about Aveda. I discovered that the ingredients came from "juicing" of plants, leaves, flowers - so it's certified organic. The usual hair treatments these days contain chemicals that could really damage our hair, so Aveda is really making a difference. Also, I like the fact that their packaging paper had give job opportunities to poor people from Nepal. Aveda isn't just existing to produce beauty products but they also have a strong mission that makes them a better company.

"Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world." 
                - Horst Rechelbacher, Founder



Okay, so they did blow-dried my hair first.




And styled my hair the way I want to! :) Here is Anton Papa, a celebrity hairstylist. I was so *kilig* that I got the chance to be styled by him. I mean, he's the stylist for Anne Curitis, Jessy Mendiola, Isabelle Daza's hair (and many more celebirites!). Syempre, feeling artista ako that time. Haha! Chos lang.



Super love my big wavy curls. (insert heart emojis)





Thank you again Aveda for this wonderful treat! 

So girls, you know where you should go to get a quick hair fix before heading out to your holiday parties! ;) Free hair styling is offered throughout the holiday season (until December 31,2016) in participating branches, SM Makati and Greenbelt. Don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag:

#AvedaPh #AvedaStylingWeekend #AvedaStyling

Love Always, 
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment