Sail Away #LoveTheOcean

Sunday, November 6, 2016


I was at the Davidoff Cool Water Ocean Extreme  x #LoveTheOcean campaign hosted by Paint It Red last week. And here goes my outfit photos for that day. 
I have an appointment with Fleek Eyebrow and Beauty Clinic earlier on that morning so I need a go-to outfit and yeah, this is what I pulled off. If  you noticed, I really love this tank top over a shirt combination right now. This 90's trend comeback is taking over celebrities ootds. Wearing loose spaghetti strap top is my best away to hide my bloated stomach from peaking through plus looking styling at the same time. Haha If you're not also confident enough to show some skin, well, this is a great combo! You can also choose the colors that you want to mix and match.



Let's take a moment to admire my outfit instead of the cotton candy clouds, shall we? Haha! The sunset colors added a great touch to these photos.





Outfit shots by the pretty Dhen Cayabyab of www.dhencayabyab.com


This is not just to promote the launch of the limited edition Davidoff Cool Water Ocean Extreme but also to make the buzz about ocean conservation, the #LoveTheOcean awareness. I've already shared the details on my previous post which you can read on this link:


Hosted by Paint It Red, the new ambassadors was introduced! They're Cris (a model), Victor Basa (actor), Michael Macalos (blogger), and Rovilson Fernandez (TV Host | not in the photos) shared their personal experiences and thoughts why they #LoveTheOcean.




Honestly, I knew about these ocean related issues through news reports and natgeo channel. But I didn't know that there is such a mission program that focuses on saving the ocean from a total destruction. The Pristine Seas, a project by National Geographic did some ocean expeditions, explorations and scientific research and this project was supported by David Off.



So if you love the ocean, you too can help to protect 10,000m² of ocean by simply purchasing specially marked bottles of Davidoff Cool Water and Davidoff Cool Water Ocean Extreme.   






Also, aside from helping the ocean from total destruction by purchasing its new fragrance, why don't we start disciplining ourselves at the same time to throw our wastes, garbage, in a proper way? :) 

Post a Comment