Modern Kimono

Tuesday, November 29, 2016


Yep, I dress like a lady sometimes..
I think it's been a while since I last posted an outfit post here in my blog. Instagram has taken away my time but it really feels different posting a whole new entry on this platform. 

Wore this kimono romper in Aveda Styling Weekend event last week at SM Makati. I'll be posting about the event too after this post. I've been participating on blog events lately which I'm really enjoying right now.. because I've met new friends. It's great to know that there are some bloggers that I can easily get along without feeling shy or OP. Because interacting with them in person is very different than on social media chats. I am still coping though, not really good on meeting new (and different) people.


Anyways, I'm quite amazed that I looked good on this kind of outfit. Especially the color is not really my favorite. Is this lavender or lilac? Haha. I dunno. This kimono romper looks like a bathrobe seriously. Haha! I just saw this while scrolling through lazada and remembered that it is somehow a trend this year 2016 (but not really popular here in the Ph). Thought I should give this a try and I love it! But I can only pair it with sandals or perhaps a heeled boots. Surely you guys won't pair it with a sneakers right? If ever I'll wear this again, or if you guys have this kind of romper too, maybe we should wear more layered necklace, don't you think? 

Hope you like this outfit! Try to recreate this look for the holidays? :) Enjoy the photos!





Trying to achieve the mermaid hair. Thanks Aveda SM Makati for styling my hair. :) You can get a free hair styling too guys, no need to purchase. FREEEEEE!







Kimono Romper: Lazada.com.ph
Sandals: Zalora | Watch: Harper & Brooks 
Choker: Forever21 | Tote Bag: HM

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment