Holiday Rush: Online-Shopping with Lazada.com.ph

Wednesday, November 30, 2016


Tis the season we've been waiting for.. 

I can't believe we're only a month away to say goodbye from year 2016. I could feel the chilly, merry, busy vibes of Christmas Holidays already, by which I personally love and hate at the same time. I love holidays simply because its the season of love (the only time that I would feel like a kind person, lol) and gift-giving! Contrariwise,I seriously hate the rush-shopping to bazaars, Divisoria, and grabbing sale items at the malls. Personally, I hate shopping on physical stores. Nakaka-haggard bes!

So I prefer online-shopping. I know there are some people who are still hesitant about online-shopping. But you guys have to try it and I'm warning you might get addicted to it just like me. Just a tip, if you're having second thoughts about the online shop, go search on Google first and read reviews. You'll find out easily if it's legit or not.

For me who do online shopping a lot, and I mean - A LOT because I think 75% of my stuff were found and bought online, I'm really happy that I finally tried shopping at Lazada.com.ph!



Hypercurl Mascara - Php 139 (from P199) | Creamy Matte Lippies is on sale at 50% off! 

But first, let me tell you WHY I LOVE ONLINE-SHOPPING and additional things that I've discovered why everyone is buying at Lazada.com.ph

1. NO HASSLE - No need to freaking wait a long line for your turn to the cashier or sales lady to help you with your purchases. You could also shop while on your pajamas 24/7. I think the common reason why some people don't want to try shopping online is because they don't have credit cards. But no need to worry guys, Lazada offers COD (Cash on delivery). You'll feel more secured and safe on that kind of payment, don't you think?

 2. FAST AND CONVENIENT - For just a few taps on your screen, you can view everything! What I love about my experience with Lazada is that you can filter the items by brand, color, style and etc. You don't need to walk around the entire mall just to buy that one dress you liked the most, gurl!

Oh, here's the thing that I really loved about Lazada, they will provide you the exact period of time that the items will be available to be delivered right upon your door step. I haven't experience that yet with other online shopping websites. Normally, online shops will only provide you how many days you need to wait for your order to arrive. While in Lazada, I was surprised that there is an exact date. It'll depend on your location, so you have to provide it. I was really impressed of that feature. :)

 3. LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE! - You have wide variety of styles and brands to choose from. I can even buy the items that isn't available here in the Philippines. You could have the latest international trends without going overseas. For those items marked as "shipped from overseas", those are not available for COD though and you have to wait for I think 20 days for your order to arrive. You can check it on the deliverable time frame that is indicated on the shipping details of the product you want to buy. But if you're not in a hurry, I'm sure you could wait.

4. DISCOUNTED - This is what I really loved the most. There are items that are only available on sale if you get them online. The trick here is to always "subscribed" to e-mail alerts to receive promos, voucher coupon and exclusive offers. Who doesn't want sales and discounts, right?

 5. DOOR TO DOOR SHIPPING - For those items that are sold by Philippine-based shops, more likely you'll get the item within 3-5 days depending on your location. I haven't tried to order items that are shipped internationally but I think Lazada will still be the courier. :)



Maybelline Miracle Water - Php 139 (from P199)

That pretty much sums up everything I love about online shopping and Lazada.com.ph If only I have extra cash, I would have bought more fashion and beauty finds. I was even thinking buying those items that'll be shipped internationally because they are so pretty and very affordable. :)

Okay, now I'm quite excited to show you what I recently got from my online-shopping addictness. Honestly, I've been eyeing these goodies for months now on Lazada. As a make-up lover and fashion trend follower, its obvious that I'll get this make-up organizer, Maybelline products, Tresseme's shampoo and conditioner, and the kimono-like romper (I already posted an #ootd entry, link here) for myself.





And as a thoughtful girlfriend (haha, just for the holidays), the Adidas fragrance for my guy. He's been searching for it like almost a year now, I'm so glad that it's available in Lazada. I'm sure he'll be grateful so I'm really excited to give this to him as an early Christmas gift!


I still have tons of items on my wishlist tab. I suggest to download their app to browse fast and easy. My online shopping experience on Lazada.com.ph makes shopping for the holidays easier, more fun and more convenient. I hope I've given you enough reasons to prefer online shopping than conventional shopping. And of course, why Lazada is one of leading online shops here in the country.


 
Thanks to Clozette and Lazada for changing the way I shop for my beauty and fashion must-haves, just in time for the holidays!

Grab the chance to get on these SALE items now on Lazada.com.ph! Happy shopping!

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment