Pretty Mismatched

Sunday, October 23, 2016


I was a model for a few minutes on this outfit.
Apparently, the guard here mistakenly thought I was a model and asked us to stop taking pictures. It's a public park by the way, I'm not sure why we're asked to get a permission from the management. We're just one of those random people who's taking pictures, to post on social medias aside that we're using a dslr camera. Good thing my boyfriend's photography skill is getting better, I still managed to edit a dozen photos for this blogpost.  

The funny thing is, even though we started protesting and explaining that it wasn't a professional shoot, that we're just going to upload the photos on facebook, he still insisted that I'm a model and Jeff (my boyfriend) is obviously, the photographer. So I started saying that these photos are just for my blog. Then manong guard suddenly paused, lost at words, and then after a few seconds, he blurted out, "Ano 'yun?". I understand some people doesn't know that this blogging world exist but I just don't get it why we have to pay for a personal non-profit mini photoshoot. Then the guard said that as long as we have the 'props', it is considered a professional one. It was hella irritating! but hallelujah! I'm so thankful we have these pretty layout to post. It wasn't a bad day at all.



So let's talk a little about my outfit. If you noticed I don't really use a low cut top, but I tried wearing my old clothes that's just sleeping in my closet for years already. I don't really have the guts to let go of my old clothes, even if I don't use it anymore. But maybe someday, I'll sell it online! :) 

I find the floral see-through jacket and the denim skirt a nice combination. This look is screaming retro vibe with a hint of 90s, don't you think? The round sunnies added grunge that makes me feel like I'm Lua of le-happy.com And my dainty shoes is so feminine and girly. Surprisingly, I love the combination of these different styles. Sometime you just have to experiment a little and that means you have to pull out all your clothes from your closet and try to mix and match. Haha. Well, that's what mostly happen to me every time I like to dress up.


That's all guys, hope you like this outfit and hopefully have some inspiration! Also, the florals is coming back! Time to dig in your closet and experiment a new look. :)











Floral Jaket, Round Sunnies and Top: Romwe
Skirt: Factorie via Zalora | Blocked Heels Sandals: Zalora
Choker: Forever21 | Watch: Daniel Wellington

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment