A Little Bit Creamy + Blog Thoughts

Sunday, October 30, 2016


That feeling of blogging more is slowly coming back.
Hey guys! For those who don't know me, I'm blogging for about 4 years already. But I have to go to hiatus due to some personal reasons. I'm sure I kept on whining about the time schedule on my blogposts, but I guess everything is getting better for me at this moment. 

So I think it's better for me to introduce myself again. Now that I feel more confident about myself. The first year of my blogging adventure was, I think it's safe to say, quite a successful year. I've collaborated with so many online brands and even had the opportunity to have my photo printed on Candy Style Guide 2013 (I think that's a milestone for an ordinary girl like me). There were tons of e-mails, event invites, etc. But since I'm on my 4th year in college and have to work my ass off to provide my family, I have to "stop" and make priorities. 

Honestly, I'm enjoying the love that everyone was giving to me that time. The attention that I only experienced when I decided to expose my creativity and thoughts online. Blogging became my outlet to talk about random things that I can't express in person. I',m a self-proclaimed ambivert.

I blog because I want to and not because I'm earning from it. The freebies are just a bonus that I get from this little hobby of mine. To be honest, I like blogging more to share some tips, style posts that even myself was sometimes surprised that I can mix and match clothes. I've never imagine that I can do when I was in highschool. I don't take this as a serious career. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against those full-time bloggers. We have different way of living our lives. I personally love the fact that they blog for a living. Simply because they can, and I can't. :)

I hope everyone should stop thinking that just because we blog about certain things, doesn't mean that we're paid or whatsoever. I buy clothes with my own money. I review stuffs such as make-up, food, travels and I paid that with my own money. I think I have to stress that out because there are so much hate in the blogging world right now. 

I'm not an ideal blogger. I'm just being my ordinary self trying to create stuff out of my little thoughts. I just feel like blogging is the best way of expressing what I genuinely think and feel about different things. To create a content that I would also enjoy and bring myself happiness.

So yeaaahh, that's pretty much of my thoughts about blogging right now. I'm not even sure if that makes sense or clarify things at all, but just in case you want to ask me anything, feel free to drop a comment (Anonymous is ON).


Anyways, these creamy photos was taken last Sunday as I picked up my wig for my unicorn look for halloween! You can check my Instagram for the photo. Not so sure, but I might not post the photos here on my blog because I don't have a good set of layout for that look. 

It was really hard to find the clothes that can match my shoes. I'm not into slip-ons but I have to buy a new pair because I'm running out of  "close" shoes that I should wear at our office. Yeah right, so strict. :(








A got so many compliments about my heatless curls. I used @BeachBornPH Sea Salt spray. At first, I was quite hesitant if this really works but it's really affordable that I decided to buy it from a Nailaholics branch near my area. This is available online but to save up from the shipping fee, I've decided to go straight to Nailaholics to check it also in person. I'm really satisfied about this product so I'll be blogging more about how I curl my hair with this spray only. No curling iron needed! :)





My shoes are so cute right? I think the twisted bow design is unique and very eye-catchy.



Spaghetti Strap Top: Romwe | Cardigan: H&M | Skirt: @thelushcloset
Watch: Daniel Wellington | Bag: @creezecoast | Shoes: Zalora.com.PH

Hope you enjoy this blog post! :)

Love Always,
Maria Hazel



Post a Comment