Top 10 Instagram Accounts To Follow | Your Daily Dose of Inspiration

Monday, July 11, 2016


I'm an Instagram freak, I love following people and admire their distinct and creative variety of photos. Instagram is the leading top mobile app that you should join, either to just follow people or curate your own content.

But in this case, I will show you my Top 10 Instagram Accounts in different genres. Namely fashion, interior, beauty and make-up, the never ending flatlays, fancy arts and DIYs, photography, typography and travel.


In no particular order:


I browse this account every time I don't have any idea what should I wear. It's a combination of streetstyle, basics, more of comfy outfits.




For interior geeks, or just want to browse some home decors, furniture inspo, and life style.



You definitely need to follow Emilie, her adventures -- and of course, the magical photos that are so perfect, you'll get inspired to travel and take artsy, perfect shots just like her.



A mix of luxury, high-fashion, streetstyle and editorial photos from real people around the globe. I'm not sure if people still prefer to visit their main site which is lookbook.nu but Instagram has taken the game over.



Mainly hair but this page will surely encourage you to fix your hair dos.



Their description says it all. Helps you find inner peace, words that you could relate, and optimistic quotes. 



One of the best perfectionist satisfying page I've been following for a long time now. 



As a make-up lover, I love following beauty gurus, pages, and etc. So for those who needs some make-up pegs, this account could definitely inspire you to put on some color on your face. Get some tips, make-up short tutorials, brands and all.


9. @dirka

For aspiring photographer, drone-fanatic, and traveler. Maybe you wanna step up your photography skills and adventure photo souvenirs.  


Absolutely one of those colorful pages of Instagram. This is Elsie and Emma's website instagram. For those who don't know, abeautifulmess.com is a website established by these two beautiful ladies who happened to be sisters. More of colorful art and DIYs ideas.


I hope you like my Top 10 Instagram Accounts! It's not bad to follow different types of pages to balance your social media life. 

And oh, I have an Instagram, it's not that big like the ones I've mentioned. Follow me on @itsmariahazel 

What about you? Who's your favorite Instagrammer? Drop it on the comments section. :)

1 comment