Lacey Reverie

Monday, July 18, 2016


Hola! Just dropping an outfit post to start up my week on the blog. Quite a productive rest day for me. I got the chance to visit my sister and mom, -- and of course took quick shots of my outfit. 



Pegging Kylie with this outfit but my hips and butt didn't really cooperate. I don't really need my tummy but I think it wanna say hi to y'all. I did my best to hide it in all forms of angles but it really did quite a pretty good job to peek a little. So yeah, boo!



This is my favorite pair of shoes atm. Hearts emoji everywhere!


Nahhh, that is not a bangs, it's my baby hairs. A subtle red is popping through the touch of sunlight. I really want to push being a red-headed girl but I think I have to bleach my entire hair. And that would really cause a lotsa damage and dry points.






And btw, I won this black matte watch from an Instagram giveaway.  Lucky asf, wohoo!



What I Wore?

Top: Forever21 /  Skirt: H&M
Gladiator Shoes: Zalora (Use this code and get a sitewide discount of 15% off - ZBAPQDXN)

Post a Comment