Where To Eat in Kalibo Before or After Boracay: Doring's Cafe-Tea-Ria Review

Saturday, May 7, 2016



I still can't get over of LaBoracay!
It's been a week since we flew to that beautiful island. A little paradise adored by everybody. I'm very blessed to won the #SMAccessoriesxZoukOut promo. Since I think I haven't babbled too much about my feelings and thoughts to my social media accounts, I'll share more of my experience here on my blog.

I'm already editing some bikini photos together with the beach landscapes, the hotel where we stayed and stuff. But first, let me talk about food. This mini restaurant that I'm going to share with you guys can't be easily notice though. As far as I remembered, the place is just a 20-30 minute drive from the Kalibo Airport. Ms. Michelle Chua and Ms. Lora accompanied us as we arrived at the airport.

        DORING's cafe•tea•ria is a cozy cafe serving pizza, pasta, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, all-day breakfast and their must-try drink, the strawberry-mango-guava cooler!





Fruit Shake/Soft drinks: Php 50-100

I love this mini cafe so much because it is really affordable and the place is cozy enough to relax. The pastel colored theme adds a very cooling vibe. Oh, the paintings though, it will surely makes you smile! Very hilarious! Haha! Perfect example is this mona lisa pouting as if she's taking a mirror selfie. Seriouslyyy, I love it. 




Their "All-Cheese Thin Crust Pizza" is a must try. OMG, I want to go back! Craving for more!
Price: Hawaiian Php 130 | Overload: Php 180


Their pasta linguine have different flavors like Pinoy Style, Spicy Sardines, and more.
Price: Php 120


We didn't order the nachos and burritos, apologies if I don't have any photos. But they do have silog meals also, and I swear! Rice lovers? You'll love how big their rice bowl for you. It's like the size of a rice bowl with 4 servings. Lol. I'm not kidding okay? I didn't get the chance to take a picture of it since the guy who ordered it was so busy eating na, I don't wanna ruin his lafang moment.



( Healthy Salad. Yummm. )


I didn't get a chance to take a picture of their place, but it is small but not much. They can serve up to (6) six tables (4 chairs each). Also, the place is cozy enough to relax before or after your Boracay vacation. 

Doring's Cafe-Tea-Ria
Address: 2F Quimpo Bldg., Martelino St., Kalibo, Aklan
(near Pastrana Park, Jollibee, PNB, above EMCOR, 
same floor as Soufie's Academy of Arts and Aliw-ie Pioquinto Music School)

2 comments

  1. tbh ngayon lang ako nakabisita dito sa blog mo ewan ko pag friend ko mas tamad ako hahahaha thanks for this review dahil sawa na ko sa airport food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I feel you! Mahal pa diba? :) Labbbyuuu

      Delete